Welcome to Platinum Heating Essex
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Platinum Heating Essex’s Website.
Platinum Heating Essex is located at:
17 Terrence Webster Road,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS- BOILER INSTALLATIONS AND FULL HEATING SYSTEMS.1) Price We will carry out the work set out on your quote for the price that is stated under the following terms and conditions. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
2) Your Quote Your quote, together with these terms and conditions, sets out the entire agreement between you and us. Nobody else will be able to benefit from this agreement. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.3) Deposit You must pay a 50% deposit when you accept the quote, we will not book your job in the diary until this is received. You must then pay the remaining balance when we have finished the installation and you are satisfied with the work.4) Balance Full balance to be paid on the same day work is completed, we accept payment by cash or bank transfer. Whilst we make every effort to ensure your property is protected, there are times when accidents occur, should repair work be necessary following any damage to your property, you may withhold a maximum of 10% of the remaining balance until completion of any repair work. Once any repair work is completed, the remaining balance shall be paid in full.
5) Late Payment If you do not settle your outstanding balance immediately following the installation, you may incur late payment charges and your credit file could be affected.
6) Duration Of Quotation Your quote is valid for 60 days and we must begin the work within 90 days of your acceptance. After this time your quote will no longer be valid and you will need to get another quote.
7) Guarantees And Warranties The boiler itself will be registered by us. Dependant on which boiler we install, the guarantee or warranty it comes with is valid from the manufacturer. The manufacturer’s guarantee/warranty will depend upon the make and model of the boiler that’s installed. The validity of the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty will be subject to the boiler being serviced every 12 months by a Gas Safe engineer.
8) Dangerous Materials The price we quote does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste materials, such as asbestos, that we could not reasonably identify when we gave you your quote. You can call a specialist contractor to remove these dangerous materials or we may be able to arrange for them to be removed at an extra cost. When asbestos is removed you will need to produce a ‘clean air’ certificate, which you can get from the asbestos removal company, before we can continue to work at your property.
9) Non Dangerous Materials The price we quote includes removing all non-dangerous materials, including your old boiler and central heating parts we replace.
10) Time Frames Any time frames we give you are our best estimates and we will do what we can to keep to those time frames. Where there are likely to be delays we will let you know as soon as possible and agree new time frames with you. The time it takes us to complete the work has no effect on the price we quoted you. If your installation is delayed, rescheduled or overruns, Platinum Heating Essex will not be held liable for any potential loss of earnings, annual leave or time away from work.
11) Lifting Flooring We may need you to lift carpets or take up all or some other floor coverings, including tongue-andgrooved floor coverings and parquet hardwood, rubber or tiled floors, so we can complete the work. We will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do this. You can call a specialist contractor to do this work or we will do It for you. If we do any of this work, we will not be responsible for any damage caused, however we will make good to the best of our ability.
12) Damage/Redecoration We will take care to carry out the work without causing damage to your property. If we cause unnecessary damage because of negligence, we will put it right. Sometimes the work means we have to create access if there is not enough room for pipework or wiring in place to install the boiler, this can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishing’s such as wall coverings and paint. You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once the work is completed this is not included in the price we quoted and you will be responsible for this.
13) Boxing In Of Pipework The quotation does not include boxing in of any pipework. You can call a specialist contractor to do this work or we may be able to do it for you at an extra cost.
14) Landlords Permission (If Required) If you are a tenant, you will need your landlord’s permission before you can allow us to start the work, we may need you to give us evidence that you have got this permission. If we carry out work at the landlord’s property and you have not got permission or have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get your landlord’s permission.
15) Listed Buildings If your property is a listed building, it is your responsibility to make sure that you get any permission you need before we start the work, and we will need evidence from you that you have got this permission. If you do not get the permission you need, you may be prosecuted in the criminal courts. We will not be able to start any work if you have not got the appropriate planning permission or if you are unable to give us evidence that you have this permission. If we carry out work at your property and you have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get the permission you needed, which may include court fines and penalties.
16) Gas And Electricity Supply You will need to have an adequate gas and electricity supply to your property before we can start the work. We can put you in touch with a gas or electricity distribution company to arrange this if you need us to.
17) Existing System Where we have connected new equipment to your existing system, we cannot accept responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your existing system that later develop faults including any water or gas leaks. Our 2 year warranty we offer only covers the new equipment we have installed.
18) Cleaning Your System We recommend a MagnaCleanse with your installation to remove sludge and other waste from your central heating system. If you need a deeper clean, we will recommend your system is Power flushed (this will be an additional cost). Our engineer will also tell you what other work is needed to avoid future problems. We may suggest you correct any design faults that may cause the problem to return.
19) Beyond Our Control We cannot be responsible if we cannot meet our responsibilities because of things beyond our control including, for example, poor weather conditions, industrial disputes and strikes (that we are not directly involved in).
20) Your Right To Cancel (Cooling Off Period) Notice of the Right to Cancel: You are entitled to cancel this agreement. If you are thinking about cancelling, please call 07506 573757. If you want to cancel, you must do this in writing either by e-mail or send a letter by recorded delivery (or deliver it personally) to Platinum Heating Essex Ltd. 17 Terence Webster Road, Wickford, SS129PR or by email to email@example.com at any time within seven days starting from the date you accept the quote. Your notice will apply as soon as you have posted or emailed it to us. If you cancel this contract after the seven-day period, we may have to keep some or all of your deposit to cover our reasonable costs. We will try to keep these costs to a minimum. If there is a significant delay in the installation after the seven-day period that was not caused by you, or was caused by events beyond our control, then you will have a right to cancel this contract and receive a full refund (within 14 days of the cancellation). If we have seriously broken our duties to you, as set out in this contract, you have a right to cancel and receive a full refund.
21) Our Right To Cancel We can cancel this agreement at any time by giving you written notice. If we cancel this agreement without good reason, we will pay you any reasonable costs you have to spend or losses you suffer as a direct result of our cancellation.
It is important you read and understand these terms and conditions or if you require any assistance in understanding or have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 07506 573757.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Platinum Heating Essex’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Platinum Heating Essex and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Platinum Heating Essex. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://platinumheatingessex.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://platinumheatingessex.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://platinumheatingessex.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://platinumheatingessex.co.uk
Redistribute content from Platinum Heating Essex (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Platinum Heating Essex; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Platinum Heating Essex’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.